Saturday, August 4, 2007

What A Night

Saturday night at the crusade was truly amazing. It was packed. Over 42,000 in attendance and over 4,000 made commitments to Christ. Here are some of my pics that didn't make the official harvest blog. I have been reporting on stories and taking pics and it has been so much fun. One of my jobs is moderator of the comments on the blog. It is so great to read the encouragement pouring in from as far away as Japan. Tomorrow is the last night and it will surely be amazing as Tobymac is an amazing performer. I know my kids are most excited for this night. Pastor Greg seems to be over his vertigo and delivered a great message tonight. If you weren't able to attend you can always watch the archives located at harvest.org.
Enjoy the pics.

These are my photography buddies Jeanette and Dawn.


This is my buddy Dirk who encourages me in my photography. He's a phenomenal designer.


This was one of those people that stopped me in my tracks. Youth night wasn't only for the youth tonight.


A man in the stands worshipping during Leeland's performance. Leeland is very young but I was very very impressed.


I took this photo yesterday. These folks were reading the Harvest news piece I helped plan out.



My job has really been focused on getting good stories with good pics and most of these are posted on the harvest blog.
Take care everyone.

3 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Are you kidding me... delete that picture of me!

Jeanette said...

Hey thanks for the shout out... man we look old!
I love the photo of the lady with her bible, so much passion there.
These are all great and so fun to read what goes on behind the scenes, thanks for the peek inside.

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

Crissy,
I stumbled on your blog (through some of your buddies) and really like your images. I noticed a shot of your friend Dirk and have to ask - is a videographer who has worked with Eddie Roman? If so...I totally met him and haven't seen him since a shoot we did together. And I love David Crowder, BTW. He's the man. Keep up the good work!
-Eddie