Sunday, August 26, 2007

Central Valley Harvest


It's a wrap. I always look forward to Harvest events outside Southern CA because the communities are so excited. 150 churches worked together to bring the event to light and many thousands of people prayed and planned for it for over 10 years. It was a great time. I got a shock on Friday when I learned I was the only photographer on staff there. I began taking pics like a mad woman for the Friday night slideshow for the harvest blog. The people in the video truck started playing "where's waldo" except it was "where's crissy." I popped up everywhere. I was SO TIRED but I had a great time. Check out the blog when you have a chance. Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend...some are just personal shots that wouldn't be appropriate for the harvest blog.












2 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Your an incredible photojournalist!
BTW... nice buns :)

C. watkins said...

I thought all my lady friends would appreciate my "born in the USA" shot. It was a purely artisitc endeavor.