Sunday, August 19, 2007

Things you didn't know...

My good friend and fellow photographer Dawn Malone wants me to play along with a blog game that lets you in on 8 things you didn't already know about me. So here goes...

1. Here is me as a kid with my three sisters. I was the second born and the only blonde.



2. I was once attacked by a bear and a mad man with a gun (not all in the same night) I'll tell you more if you ask sometime...they are both good stories.

3. I was in a terrible accident when I was three. My foot got caught in the spokes of my dad's 10 speed. I remember everything about it. I wanted crutches but they said I was too young and I didn't like that at all.

4. I was once jetted off on a private jet to a romantic dinner in San Francisco and then taken back to a house in Beverly Hills next door to Frank Sinatra. (K all of this happened when I was 13 along with the rest of my family because of the kindness of an elderly business friend of my dad. I know it sounded good for a minute didn't it!)

5. I paid my way through college doing various jobs; tutoring foster kids in Compton and teaching speed reading techniques.

6. I owned one doll my whole life and I only liked it because it peed and pooped. It was a Baby Alive doll. My favorite toy growing up was my race track.

7. I ran CIF in high school in both hurdles and the 4 girl 440 relay. I was third leg. (I know - hard to believe)

8. I lived in the same house from birth until I got married. And then moved into my husband's home that had the exact same floor plan as the one I grew up in. I've been married 16 years to my husband Brian who is an awesome musician who plays drums at our church and is rubbing off his musical talent on my kids. Sam plays guitar and Grace plays bass. The Partridge family here we come!

3 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Ah, you played, and even added a picture. I knew about the bear story, but not the gun story, you will have to share. :)

Jeanette said...

Hey I played the game too...I liked your facts.

Pedaling said...

i found your blog today off of blogger common interests. i love it- great photography! I also had a photography business- fun!!