Friday, August 17, 2007

new bathroom big window

Okay most of you who read my blog know that we recently re-did our master bathroom. You'd think I'd be so excited that I would want to show it off with a nice pic. Uh uh! It just is so tempting with this awesome big window...it calls out to me and says USE me...USE my light! So I grabbed Grace today and we did a few shots before we left for Maddie and Mariah's play which was AWESOME. So here are three that I liked. Grace is growing up too fast. I played with the flash with these and shot these with my 50mm lens. Technically speaking I modified the levels,contrast and dodged the backgroud a bit. Grace liked them!



3 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Whoa! #2 is my fav. Where did your little girl go? She looks stunning!

Dawn Malone said...

You have been tagged, check out my blog for details. :)

Jeanette said...

I like number 2 too!