Friday, May 18, 2007

gearing up

Okay - I know its been a while since I last posted. But honestly I've had a lot going on and not much of it has been photography. Aside from the excitement of stepping on a rusty nail while I shot this lovely pic for Grace's 6th grade graduation montage.

But - I have a wedding I'm attending tomorrow that will prove to have all kinds of opportunties for good candid like pics. The groom asked me to bring it along and how could I say no? I also have a shoot on Sunday and more the next weekend. This next week I'll be upstate taking some time off and will hopefully be shooting a lot of good pics.

So I'll be back soon and maybe I'll catch up with Dawn soon. Not likely!

1 comment:

Dawn Malone said...

HAHAHA! You are sooooo funny!
BTW, Gracie as usual is stunning!