Tuesday, April 24, 2007

subtle change to website name

Well - I have learned another lesson and I hope that someone is learning from my mistakes.
This week I learned that my website went down. When I went to investigate I learned that when my yearly subscription was charged to my credit card it didn't go through because when the company issued us new cards in January they changed the account number on the cards. After that, the company who I bought the domain name from sold the name out from under me about 3 days before I found out what happened to sought to correct it.

SO - now my website is www.dolcevita-images.com which I like just as good and even like how it is more readable.
We live and learn. And I have learned...once again.

I am sorely in need of another photo shoot. Keep watching for my next post.

C. Watkins