Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Nature and all it's wonders

I'm on day three of my little four day trip and I am having a great, relaxing trip. I wasn't expecting to see so much nature but as you will see I saw plenty of it on my first real day out and about. Yesterday was my scenic day. I did a lot of driving. Today I intend on going to a mission and taking in some city sites but I'm gonna start later cause I got pooped out right when the sun was setting yesterday and lost my creative energy.

Here is a sample of pics.



these were taken at a cemetery in Cambria


I went on a bunch of backroads and almost made myself sick driving and scoping out pics at the same time!


2 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

These are all so beautiful! So
peaceful looking.

Jeanette said...

I love them all. You have a great eye.