Thursday, May 24, 2007

San Luis pics


These were some of the pics that interested me that I took yesterday. This farm had all these shoes and boots on their fence posts. I stopped to take some pics and it didn't take long before Ma sent out the Posse to do a little investigating. Turns out they were worried I was a photographer sent by their neighbors who don't like their "junk". I told them I liked their junk just fine and he smiled and we were good.

This photo was taken at Morro Bay. The rock was all covered up with fog, so I looked down and saw this boat and thought the colors looked pretty neat.

What can I say but I just loved this.

We all grow up some day...but for now this little girl was totally oblivious to the true message of this store window.

While this isn't the best pic of the day I was struck here by the willingness of people to give money to strangers. Especially if they held a sign asking for it. It is a testimony to the kindness of people and perhaps to their cunning.

I just like how "clean" this shot is of trash.

This guy was so great. He just played away and was so happy. I loved all the stuff he had with him.

There are plenty more where those came from but time is a wasting. I'm heading home today. I had a geat trip and will no doubt take more pics on the way home.

1 comment:

Dawn Malone said...

These are all great, and you can see the story in all of them. I love how you shared a little about each of them. It made them so much more special. See you when you get back :)