Sunday, July 6, 2008

Embedding Slideshows

I just found out that you can do this... And I thought huh...I should try it.
So here are some good pics and some throw aways from the hike we did in the spring and some of a concert the kids had for Jazz Band. Family shots mostly not "artsy" ones.



what do you think? If you have a gmail account you can upload pics by clicking on the photos tab and then you can select the slideshow option. It gives you a code to paste into your blog and that is it. Sweet and simple. I'm sure other sights provide this too but I'm a gmail user so...there you go.

:) If you guys know of others please comment and let and me know what they are!

Crissy

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

How cool!
I'm always learning something new from you Crissy, thanks for the tip!

Mariann said...

Great shots Crissy ~ and no smog in Riverside ..That is cool ,too

Dawn Malone said...

Thanks for the tip!