Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Fun

What a party it was! Here are some pictures of Sheryl's beach birthday party. It was a great time of fun and fellowship and music! It gave me an excuse to pick up my camera again after a little break and it felt good to look through that lens again. I played a lot with manual settings with these because of the bright sun and glare from the water. Thanks Sheryl for giving me the excuse to dig in once again. I hope you like the result. Here are some of my favorites.










5 comments:

Debbie said...

Love them all! It's soooo good to see you at it once again my friend. I really love the last one - she looks amazing and was having a blast.

Dawn Malone said...

Great pics! Love the texture :)
Looks like good times!

Jeanette said...

Well captured moments. I like the sun flare lighting, and that fire pit shot is so inviting. And Happy Birthday to Sheryl too!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow that 3rd image is amazing!!!

Mariann said...

Great work !! It is about time ! Love them all !