Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Fun

What a party it was! Here are some pictures of Sheryl's beach birthday party. It was a great time of fun and fellowship and music! It gave me an excuse to pick up my camera again after a little break and it felt good to look through that lens again. I played a lot with manual settings with these because of the bright sun and glare from the water. Thanks Sheryl for giving me the excuse to dig in once again. I hope you like the result. Here are some of my favorites.










5 comments:

Debbie said...

Love them all! It's soooo good to see you at it once again my friend. I really love the last one - she looks amazing and was having a blast.

Dawn Malone said...

Great pics! Love the texture :)
Looks like good times!

Jeanette Sanchez said...

Well captured moments. I like the sun flare lighting, and that fire pit shot is so inviting. And Happy Birthday to Sheryl too!

david & kimi baxter said...

wow that 3rd image is amazing!!!

Mariann Gee said...

Great work !! It is about time ! Love them all !