Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Chapter

I know I've been terribly delinquent in posting lately. Aah what can I say? Guilty as charged. I would love to say I've been honing my photographic skills but dare I say, I have not held my lovely camera in my hands for the past few months. Just taking a creative break and dealing with some other stuff in my life.

Part of which is praying about what to do for a job. Believe me I considered everything not really knowing the direction that would be best. But you know how it works...when it's the right thing...it is so clear.

I will be beginning a new chapter in my life next Wednesday when I begin a new job with the apologetics ministry called Stand to Reason. It is a fantastic ministry that I will be proud to be associated with. I am so excited to grow in every way. It had the perfect balance for me as a mom and I'm so grateful for the opportunity.

It is bittersweet leaving Harvest because I truly loved working there. But of course we will be there every week in fellowship and I hope that I won't lose the great friends that I've made there.

My first day is Wednesday, June 18. Please pray for me and my family as we make this transition.

I promise as I get settled in...I will break out my camera and take some awesome pics of flowers (per our latest challenge girls). And I can't wait to meet soon at Mariann's.

Take care and I promise I will post a new pic soon.

God Bless you all.

Crissy

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Crissy, I'm happy for you and so glad you and your family will still fellowship at Harvest! I want to publicly say THANK YOU for the encouragement and inspiration you have given me, your friendship is valuable. God bless you in this new chapter, woot!

jonna said...

Hey Crissy,

We know where you're really going…
lawstsome.blogspot.com

NEW POST!