Friday, October 26, 2007

WOW



The woman has lights!!! I'm so excited I can barely stand it. I'm having so much fun with these guys. It is so much fun playing with them. I got them today and set them up late this afternoon. I haven't had a lot of time to play yet but I like what I see so far. I think I will have a hard time sleeping tonight cause I'll want to sneak out to the garage and take more pics! HAHA!!


Here is one more of my cat Jack...anybody want a pretty cat?? Grace is allergic.. :( Just thought I'd throw that in there... :)

4 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Luvin' the lights! Can't wait to see more.

Debbie said...

Picture of Sam rocks, Elly will like it :) !

Debbie said...

Like the cat picture too, but just the picture-not the cat.

Mariann said...

Oh Wow~~ Keep the pics coming Love them !