Monday, October 29, 2007

All in the family

Did a quick shoot at Citrus Historical Park on Sunday for John and Jennifer. There were about 20 people for a formal group shot but afterward we stole some time to do some of their family. The two younger boys on the right play drums and piano and are in a worship band with my kids. Here are a couple of good ones. I was reminded how when you do families and large groups that there are fewer great shots..but given the time we had and the number of people...I was happy with what we came away with...now back to my lights!! :)





4 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Oh, these came out so nice. What a pretty place. The lighting is wonderful.

Mariann said...

Great Ideas-- Nice touch !I always learn something from you Awesome !!

Jeanette said...

These are really nice, I like the beautiful fall colors and the candid moments on the second shot. Good job Crissy!

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

Crissy you rocked it, I get scared to do big groups. How to pose them, how to get relaxed looking portraits, getting everything in focus. It sometimes drives me nuts lol I stress myself out ha ha anyways great job!!!