Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fire

No picture just reaching out for prayer for the hundreds who have lost their homes this week in the fires. My mom had to evacuate today. The fire was on her street. And she was faced with having to decide what to take and what not to take. With fire literally all around them my mom and sister made it out okay. We are hopeful that her home is still standing because her answering machine is picking up. But there are many who will find out in the next couple days that they no longer have a home. And my heart breaks for them.

Sorry for not posting anything recently. Been busy and work and at home.

Hopefully I will have something soon to contribute.

By the way...my previous post of the twins? Scott and Kim had to evacuate from their home too today. They had to leave so fast they didn't have time to take anything with them. They just scooped up their four kids and drove away. So pray for them too.

Thanks

No comments: