Sunday, November 4, 2007

chip off the ol' block

Grace took this picture of me tonight. She learned a lot and asked a bunch of questions. She did a good job.

This photo was taken with one light a softbox at -3 power and about 45 degrees to the left of me. 2.8/250 and ISO 100. We decided to start simple and then build from there. Tonight we just focused on the one light. I have to admit its quite complicated balancing what God does for us outside. I appreciate the sun SO MUCH! It is the best light there is in photography.

This was taken at the end of a long day... :) more another day...

6 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

awe...pretty!

Jeanette said...

Good job Grace! Crissy, I like this photo...it's totally you.

Debbie said...

Well there's the session with a photographer you said you needed.

Mariann said...

you rock Crissy..I understood what you wrote--hehehehe

THE PARSONS said...

This is great - the lighting really looks perfect!!

ashwini said...

hi Watkins,
I went through your blog. Its truly inspiring. Beautiful photography. Keep up the good work. The pictures that you've taken reveals your love for ‘eyes’ just as you had mentioned somewhere in the blog (hey, God has given you a good pair too!!- just a compliment ). And yes- I’ve added you to my favorites in my blog.
May the heavenly Father bless you and your family abundantly.