Thursday, September 20, 2007

Puerto Rico

We said good-bye to Miami. This photo was taken on the ship as we floated away. The area of dense trees is where our hotel was. THERE WILL BE MORE I promise. Sorry its taking so long to get these up.

Here are some pictures of Puerto Rico I took while we were riding buses and walking the streets.

Famous Fort that proected the island.






All the roads in Puerto Rico were made of these bricks. This photo was taken at dusk.


Here are some row houses at dusk.


This is a photo I snuck as I peered into a bar. Check out those walls.


There were cats EVERYWHERE in Puerto Rico. Here is a cool shot.



At dusk this was a dead end street where locals were hanging out.



4 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

These are all so beautiful! I love the bar walls, and the street out of focus. BTW love the big pics! :)

Jeanette said...

These look like beautiful postcards! I love all the colors and aged architecture. What a romantic place for an engagement shoot. Wonderful work Crissy!

Debbie said...

Absolutely gorgeous shots. Will you teach me to do that?

Mariann said...

Awesome !! Love them- great job,Chrissy!